Natural Beauty Skin Care

How to Take Care of Your Skin While Traveling

8:30 PM # nose # 0 comments
Natural Beauty Skin Care
Bring Your Own Beauty Bag First of all, have a thorough understanding of just what you can and cannot bring with you on your flight. Pack a small clear zip-lock bag with all of your travel essentials, including a hydrating cleanser, moisturizer, lip balm, hand sanitizer and hand cream. The maximum size, based on FTA guidelines is 3.4 ounces (100ml) per product. It is critical for your skin to have your favorite products on hand to apply throughout the flight. So, remember to plan ahead.

Time to strip down Ladies, do I dare say it? To help our skin, we need to avoid wearing makeup while on an airplane. If you absolutely cannot go bare faced, it’s time to make some compromises. Make sure to avoid any foundation or powders, as they definitely contribute to the drying of the skin. But I see no harm in a bit of mascara and a swipe of lip gloss. When I have to board a flight with a full face on, I always give my skin a quick cleansing in the powder room with a moisturizing cleanser or make-up removing wipes, and then I slip quietly back into my seat—sometimes wearing sunglasses so as not to frighten the other passengers!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
templatebylaraz
-->